Personal Care Assistant (BB-94FC5)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Forbes NSW location
- Casual Position
- Join a not-for-profit, values based organization
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives?
Jemalong Residential Village is our 130-bed home offering exceptional care to all our residents. Situated in the peaceful rural landscape of Forbes, we offer a home-like environment where residents and staff are treated with compassion and respect.
Personal care staff are responsible for providing safe and effective personal care in accordance with the resident’s needs, goals and preferences to optimise their health and wellbeing. On a day to day basis you will:
- Assist with personal hygiene including showering & dressing;
- Support with day to day tasks such as eating and social activities;
- Work with clinical staff to ensure care & medication plans are followed;
- Maintain mandatory documentation via our online platform to record key information about Residents
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Aged Care.
- A passion for providing high quality care to the elderly;
- Great communication & team work skills;
- Flexibility & the ability to adapt to change; and
- A Certificate 3 in Aged Care (or equivalent)
- Must be able to provide evidence of 2020 Flu vaccination.
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you'll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive 'people first' culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you're looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we're looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we'll be in touch.
calendar_today3 days ago
work Catholic Healthcare