Building Inspector/Surveyor (BB-33F7E)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Based in Sydney
- Carrying out different types of independent building inspections;
- Conducting pest and termite Inspections;
- Establishing the causes of building defects;
- Supplying detailed assessment reports;
- Provide outstanding support and communication to our customers
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Attractive remuneration with bonuses.
- A wide variety of inspection jobs that allow you to apply your knowledge and expertise in building and construction whilst learning something new every day.
- Uniform and cutting-edge inspection equipment provided.
- Strong support in personal career development and advancement provided - flexible working arrangement available.
- Have minimal 3+ years proven experience in the construction industry, preferably worked as a construction manager/site supervisor, building surveyor or quality control inspector with strong onsite work experience.
- Possess education qualifications in Building Surveying / Construction Management / Structural Engineering or similar.
- Registered building practitioner or holder of similar appropriate licenses.
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese) is highly preferred.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Have a driver's license and a reliable vehicle, willing to travel within the Sydney metropolitan area
About Fangs Building Inspections:
Fangs Building Inspections is Melbourne’s largest Chinese-speaking building inspection company. Our range of inspections and reporting includes Pre-purchase building, Construction stages & Handover inspections, Specific building defect and Termite Inspections.
calendar_today23 hours ago
work Fangs Building Inspections