Keepsake Preparation Coordinator - Full Time (BB-5438C)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Our Keepsake Preparation team is growing and we are looking for a dedicated and compassionate animal lover looking to fulfil our clients' needs in pet aftercare and to support our purpose in "Honouring a lifetime of unconditional love."
- Be part of an amazing, passionate team with a great company culture
- Making a difference in pet aftercare services
The Keepsake Preparation position can be both a rewarding and emotional role which requires professionalism. Your primary role as part of the preparation team will be to place pets ashes into our keepsake offerings such as urns, jewellery, or wooden boxes to be returned home to their loving owners.
This role can be physical and you will be on your feet for a significant part of the day. Some of your tasks include packing and unpacking boxes, engraving, stock management and replenishment.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has great computer skills
- Has at least 5 years proven office experience
- Will be comfortable occasionally handling deceased pets
- Is fit and strong for manual handling duties
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is reliable, trustworthy and take pride in your work
- Is naturally organised and a neat and tidy worker
- Can adapt quickly to changing circumstances and handle in a calm and professional manner.
Information that we record must be accurate, so if you know that you can be a little vague on the detail sometimes, then this isn’t the job for you.
We pride ourselves on being caring, down to earth and professional. Tact, discretion and integrity are attributes that we rate very highly.
We have a great team to work with and if you meet the selection criteria, please send us your resume and a covering letter summarising why you think you would be suitable for this role.
calendar_today14 hours ago
work Edenhills / Lawnswood Pet Cremation