Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
This Mechanical Contractor Company celebrates ten years in the HVAC industry with their unique market offering now firmly established with repeat clients. Specialising in commercial HVAC, the company has been through a period of growth and is seeking a mechanical draftsman to assist the engineering staff in presenting complete and detailed drawings to clients.
- Liaise with Engineering staff on the details of a project
- Assess each project for site constraints to ensure feasibility of intended design
- Preparation of detailed shop drawings for projects that include air conditioning, VRV/VRF systems, mechanical ventilation, heating hot water and chilled water systems etc.
- Assist in the submission and approval process of the drawings.
- Maintain a drawing register with latest and all approved drawings for construction purposes
- Prepare as built drawings for submission at the completion of the projects.
- Experience with HVAC projects in the building services industry is essential
- Relevant qualifications equivalent in your relevant field of work
- AutoCAD experience, Revit experience is an advantage
- General computing skills with a good understanding of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Understanding of mechanical technicalities
- Understand drafting standards
- Understand drawing detailing
Are you interested in roles like this?
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know if we have something suitable.
Search Found People on LinkedIn and Follow Us for job updates.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onBrisbane City, Australia
work Found People