Centre Director | Centre Manager | Albany Creek (BB-38D83)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
CENTRE DIRECTOR - ALBANY CREEK
Join an new and impressive early learning centre, providing quality early education experiences for children 6 weeks to 6 years.
With a large fun-filled outdoors space, with a fantastic bike track, playful cubby house, edible flower and vegetable gardens - and so much more!
There's also a staff and parents community lounge to grab a coffee or freshly baked treat.
We are looking for an experienced Director ready to take on a new challenge. If you have a warm and nurturing personality, you have managed a large (100+) centre and have a passionate management style, with the ability to maintain strong guidance - then THIS is the role for you!
• Fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenge and the drive to bring together a large team
• Very attractive remuneration package - with additional reward-based bonuses available
• Beautiful working environment, brand new building and the highest quality resources
• Plenty of parking and easy access to the city and public transport
• Work with experienced educators and a friendly, supportive management team
• Generous childcare discounts also available
• Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
• A valid Blue Card
• Supervisor Certificate
• Strong understanding of Regulation, Legislation, EYLF and NQS
• Hands-on experience running a large centre (over 100 places)
• Experience building and guiding a team, as well as nurturing family connections
• Strong operational skills and the ability to keep calm under pressure
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you then please, APPLY NOW!
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAlbany Creek, Australia
work Expect a Star