National Account Manager (BB-A6360)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Come and join a leading IT distribution company and make your mark within the Consumer Electronics industry in Australia.
Exeed is one of the largest ICT Distribution companies in Australasia and has been in operation in New Zealand since 2002 and represents brands such as HP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, Ring, Withings, Swann, Arlo, Jabra, Moyork andmany other brands.
In 2015 due to vendor demandand the desire to continue expanding Exeed decided to open officesin Melbourne,Australia and we have been growing rapidly ever since. We supply and support all major retail and online partners in Australia representing leading brands including Ring, Withings, Ecovacs, Kaiser Baas, CAT Phones, Moyork, with many more in the pipeline.
This exciting role is based in Melbourne and will focus on the selling and support of consumer electronics and IT products to key retail, online and B2Baccounts e.g. Bunnings, Officeworks, Mitre10, Myer and various others.The successful candidate is a strong team player with excellent customer relationship skills who has a proven track record in Account Management, Business Development and/or Product Management.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for the management, motivation, retention and development of the partnership between exeed and its current partners focussing on profitability, brand stability, growth, relationship building, marketing and promotions, world class customer support and governance.
- Development and maintenance of new and existing brands within current key accounts.
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities to drive business growth.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions to key customers and vendors to meet their needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track stock sell through for accounts
- Good communication skills to liaise between the customers and internal team i.e. Sales Manager and Product Managers
- Perform regular store visits to merchandise, promote and train staff on the brands exeed represents.
- Exceed or achieve quarterly KPI's set out by National Sales Manager
- Tier one channel satisfaction, retention and development
- Tier two channel satisfaction, retention and development
- Target margin/profitability achievement
- Vendor satisfaction, retention, and development
- Tier one and two Australian Retail account management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of retail sales processes & procurement decision making.
- Detailed knowledge of the in-store requirements of Tier 1 and 2 retailers.
- Ability to lead tough negotiations with retailers particularly regarding margins, rebates, and promotional support.
- Proven track record and a sound understanding of how to profitably manage Tier one retail business.
- Excellent knowledge of consumer electronics technology industry trends and brands.
- Able to deal with a fast-paced environment without getting flustered.
- Good with numbers and the ability to deliver profitability to the business.
- Strong team player and work ethic.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and ability to work alone.
- Proactive and demonstrate initiative and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- Responsive and flexible (including helping the wider team out as required)
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Good judgment
- Punctual and reliable
Why not join a rapidly growing IT distributor and take your career to the next level? We have a great culture with a diverse team located in multiple cities and offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, career development and the ability to test some of the latest and greatest consumer electronics on the planet.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Exeed Ltd