Salesforce Senior Functional Consultant (BB-A2425)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Do you enjoy working in a team of highly-skilled experts, being exposed to a variety of challenging projects, and designing innovative Salesforce solutions that help clients solve real business problems?
Are you looking to work for a company where you can grow, and hone your skills to keep up with the evolution of technology?
Here is your next career move: Join ProQuest Consulting.
- A Salesforce trailblazer.
- Used to picking apart a problem until you find the right solution.
- Careful about the quality of your work
- Good in building strong relationships with your teammates and your customers.
- Never shying away from challenging projects and you like stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- A strong believer in continuous improvement and never miss an opportunity to sharpen your skills.
- Agile, and you thrive working that way.
- A real team player that believes the best solutions are done in a group.
- 3+ experience in designing robust and powerful Salesforce solution
- 3+ certifications including Sales and Service Cloud Consultant
- An comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Proven experience in business analysis
- Ability to lead requirement gathering workshops
- Ability to understand a client's problem and come up with multiple solutions
- An advisory mindset for which your clients go back to you for more
- An innate ability to translate data/facts/info into opportunities
- Expertise in drawing activity flow and architecture diagrams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to explain technical issues with non-technical personnel
- Expertise in designing, sizing, implementing and testing Salesforce solutions
Your typical day at ProQuest might look like...
It's Monday. You ride your bike and park it outside 37 Pitt Street. Quick shower on Level 4, grab a hot coffee, and enjoy a healthy breakfast in the kitchen with your fellow ProQuesters, sharing the highlights of your weekend. It's 9:30 am – time for the weekly standup. You hear what the other teams have achieved last week, in relation to “Excellence”, the ProQuest core value of the week, and discover what they plan to achieve this week. You then speak for your team and share your project updates. Grab one more piece of fruit and head to a meeting room for your daily project standup conference call. Back to your desk where you are pairing with Laura to continue the implementation of crew management and self-service portal on your current Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning project.
You see dumplings come through the door for lunch and realise that today is our weekly OneQuest knowledge sharing session. You grab a plate and take a seat on the couch. Chris is presenting the Informatica Cloud integration architecture that recently went live last week, and already generated massive benefits to the customer. Inspiring! You share a giphy on Slack in the #general channel to thank Chris for the awesome presentation!
You jump in an Uber with your teammates to meet your customer at their office for the usual fortnightly product backlog refinement session, where you help them articulate requirements, write user stories and guide them towards a solution. Back to the office for poker sizing where you and your team whiteboard the solution and estimate your work. Time to blow off some steam, so you grab a paddle and a worthy opponent for a match of table tennis in Winterfell (yes, our conference rooms are named after Game of Thrones locations). All of that hard work, and it's time to head home to rest up for a whole new set of challenges tomorrow.
- The leading Salesforce Field Service Lightning partner in Australia
- Experts in delivering successful multi-cloud Salesforce projects for the last 9 years
- Passionate about designing transformative solutions that have a real impact on our customer's business
- Working in genuine Agile teams using our refined PQScrum framework
- Committed to continuously improve our company culture.
- Competitive salary
- Awesome workplace and work life balance
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Compensated after-hour work
- Team building activities
- Macbook Pro laptop with 27” HD monitors
- Paid career advancement opportunities: certifications, training, conferences
Come and join us!
Apply today. We will review your application and you'll hear from us either way. If you're passionate about the opportunity and have the right experience, our friendly Employee Experience Specialist, Georgia will give you a call.
Check us out:
- Careers: http://bit.ly/pq-careers
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/pq-youtube
- Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/pq-glassdoor
- Salesforce AppExchange: http://bit.ly/pq-appexchange
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/pq-facebook
calendar_today3 days ago
info Full Time
work ProQuest Consulting