I.T Support Level 1 & 2 (BB-7F82D)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
We are seeking an experienced IT Support Officer to manage all internal company IT processes and provide IT support for employees. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, possess independent problem-solving skills and display good interpersonal skills. As the go-to for all internal support, this highly valued role is an ideal opportunity for a passionate IT employee looking for the next step in their career.
- Providing IT support to staff and management across all business units
- Managing user accounts across all IT Systems including set up for new starters to the business, including workstation and IT induction set up and employee exit processes
- Participate in roll out of IT projects including coordinating internal and external resources as appropriate
- Monitor and maintain technical infrastructure, storage and network traffic to optimise performance and efficiency across the business
- Patch management of servers, workstations and associated systems to ensure maximum system reliability and compliance
- Maintain and adhere to IT and business policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and strategy
- Providing mobile device iOS support
- Assess the business impact of IT incidents and escalate when required
Software and Systems
- Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Servers 2008, 2012, 2016, Microsoft 365
- Office Products (Access, Excel, Project, Outlook, Word, Visio, Skype for Business and Teams), Exchange and SharePoint
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Group Policy, Power Shell, RDP, Terminal Server and VPN
- Experience with Exchange Servers and File Servers
- Mobile management Systems
- Avaya & CMS experience - Not critical experience
- MS Dynamics - Not critical experience
To apply online please click on the appropriate link below and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Strange on +61 2 7904 1555.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.
calendar_today1 day ago
info full time
work Veritas Recruitment