Senior Enterprise Account Manager (BB-30187)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
The Denondo team is looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join us in Melbourne, Australia. In this role, you will represent Denodo’s solutions and services to a market of strategic enterprise companies and government departments.
We are seeking talented candidates for this position with a proven track record of exceeding goals in enterprise software sales in at least the last five years. Candidates should show good knowledge of the middleware software market in the region and superior communication and closing skills to sell licenses, and software services around different business uses and verticals.
The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced sales and marketing leadership and be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast-paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to direct sales based on agreed criteria.
- Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects in chosen business segments. Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contacts, and close new business deals
- Understand the client’s issues and objectives and map those to how Denodo can address them in a unique and powerful way.
- Managed the client buying process including, presentations, business cases, proposals, winning the architecture and budgeting cycle, objection handling, problem solving and negotiating the closure of contracts.
- Manage direct sales in assigned territory and typical enterprise sales metrics of pipeline creation, ratios, forecasting, closing business and expanding into new sectors.
- Build a coalition of partners and network of Influencers to help grow your business
- Identify appropriate partners to help Denodo’s sales in your market and work with them to influence and or resell Denodo.
- Contribute to marketing strategies and plans to identify opportunities in the territory that lead to solid pipeline generation.
- Work in a high trust, open, collaborative way with the various functions of the Denodo business to achieve the sales and customer targets.
- Have a relentless focus on customer success.
- Demonstrated collaborative, open and transparent teaming within cross functions of Denodo, but also partners and customers
- Higher level of inquiry and curiosity
- Preferred self learning and problem solving
- Influencing skills
- Able to build and retain trust
- Strategic thinking and accountability to execution
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of results-driven enterprise software sales experience
- Sales experience in the enterprise software market, dealing with middleware and with data and application integration solutions around ETLs, Data Warehouses, Data Bases, MDM, ESBs, BPM tools, and/or SOA suites
- Good understanding of enterprise IT architectures and corporate data strategies and solutions. Fluent with data types and formats, data access and delivery modes, data and metadata management, web and cloud-based integration technologies, big data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, and enterprise-class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security and governance
- Capable of managing all aspects of the sales cycle from cold calling prospects to negotiating enterprise-wide contracts
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Good organizational, prospecting and follow-up skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Denodo Technologies