State Sales Coordinator - Belgravia Leisure (BB-A626C)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
VIC, Belgravia Leisure - Melbourne 3088
State Sales Coordinator - Belgravia Leisure
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Lead an amazing team
- Full time opportunity
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, tourist parks, aquatic and sporting venues in 200 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, people focused State Sales Coordinator. You will be required to lead the delivery of the membership sales strategy and support the execution of local marketing activities to achieve member acquisition whilst delivering exceptional guest experience in line with the Belgravia Leisure sales process.
The successful applicant will train, develop and be accountable to the performance of Sales & Guest Experience Managers, Guest Experience Officers, Contact Centre Consultants in-line with Belgravia Leisure’s frontline 2.0 sales model. The nature and seniority of the position may require the individual to work beyond normal working hours on a regular basis, travel will be required from venue to venue.
The below dimensions are accountable to the position holder in terms of total centre results and individual Sales Performance:
- Generation of leads
- Membership sales
- Mystery shopper results
- Program net member movement (Growth)
- Facility tour and sales KPIs
- Contact centre sales KPI’s
- Systems advancement – rollout of Microsoft Dynamics
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Current CPR
- Current Working with Children Check (or equivalent)
- Current National Police Check
- Current driver’s license
- Experience in leading a team to achieve collective and individual targets
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Lead a strong sales culture and underpinned by accountability related back to sales performance KPIs
- Skills and experience in digital marketing/lead generation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range stakeholder
- Similar experience in a fast paced, multi-faceted front facing leadership role
- Experience with a computer-based point of sale system
- Train and develop frontline staff to meet sales targets and achieve mystery shop results
- Promotional collateral development
- Lead generation & planning
- Online communications & social media
- General marketing and communication activities and advice for management
- To ensure 100% leads and enquiries are captured and added into sales CRM
- Successfully rollout the Belgravia Leisure Frontline 2.0 model
- Provide and action corrective action plans by working closely with the Manager/Guest Experience Manager
- Provide frequent sales and membership reporting to all levels of management
- Set new sales and growth targets
- Provide exceptional guest experience in person and over the phone to existing prospective members and guests
- Process memberships and data entry in line with company processes and policy
- To demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with the Belgravia Leisure C.L.E.A.R Values
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health, wellness and aquatic environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
calendar_today19 hours ago
work Belgravia Health & Leisure Group Pty Ltd