General Manager (BB-88249)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Description:The ACCC is an independent statutory authority that administers the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other Acts.The ACCC works to promote effective competition and fair trading in the market place to benefit consumers, business and the community, and efficiency in the delivery of certain infrastructure services.
We're looking for a General Manager to lead our Merger Investigations Branch within our Mergers, Exemptions and Digital Division.
The General Manager, Merger Investigations provides high level leadership to the Merger Investigations Branch and is responsible for the achievement of strategic outcomes. The General Manager must foster a productive work culture that encourages ongoing professional development, delivery of objectives and appropriate allocation of resources.
The successful applicant will:
1. Lead the Merger Investigations Branch to:
2. Act as a primary escalation point for urgent, complex or sensitive merger investigation matters, including litigation matters.
3. Collaborate with other General Managers in the Division and the broader ACCC on merger investigation matters as well as on division-wide and agency-wide workplace initiatives.
4. Represent the ACCC in discussions with industry and stakeholder groups.
5. Operate the branch activities within the existing funding envelope and flag any unexpected contingencies to the Executive General Manager, Mergers, Exemptions and Digital.
More information about this role including the selection criteria and how to apply can be found on the ACCC website.
calendar_today5 days ago
work Australian Competition and Consumer Commission