Civil/Environmental Engineer/Hydrographer - Field (BB-8172D)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
• Great opportunity for a tertiary qualified Civil/Environmental Engineer with strong experience in hydraulic modelling (e.g. TUFLOW, MIKE FLOOD)
• Ongoing role with a great team based in Manly Vale, some travel may be required
About the role:
As an Engineer, Flood and Hydraulics you will be involved in the delivery of a range of flood and physical hydraulic modelling projects and studies.
These studies will include the investigation of local overland and riverine flooding in urban and rural catchments using various hydrological and hydraulic software packages.
You will also have opportunities to undertake physical modelling of water infrastructure as well as being involved in coastal engineering projects.
You will be responsible for preparing technical reports and assist senior staff and clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team of professional Engineers and Scientists delivering specialist flood, coastal and hydraulic related projects and services to the community.
With the opportunity to work on projects involving water data related web-based decision support tools, hydrological and hydraulic modelling, physical modelling, computer programming and cloud-based web portal development.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Be Degree qualified in Civil or Environmental Engineering
• Have demonstrated experience in hydraulic modelling
• Have demonstrated experience in computer programming and cloud base web portal development
• Desirable to have physical modelling experience
• Have the ability to think outside the square and be solutions focused
• Have a strong customer service focus with the ability to meet challenging deadlines
• Have sound written and verbal communication skills
calendar_today3 days ago
work The Recruitment Company