Personal Care Worker (BB-BCA7B)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Friendly teams and great working environments
- Education, training and career opportunities
- Staff reward and recognition programs
- Narre Warren South, Victoria Location
Excellent opportunity for enthusiastic and experienced aged care staff who have a can-do attitude, to join our team
About us ...
Medical & Aged Care Group (MAACG) is a family owned business. From humble beginnings in 1995, we've become one of Australia's leading privately owned companies providing aged care services. We have grown our business with a special focus on building relationships—both with our residents and their families, as well as staff. The result is a collection of homes within Victoria filled with vibrant and connected communities.
We are devoted to creating a warm and friendly environment, staff and residents alike share a strong sense of family.
Casey Manor Aged Care has 45 aged care residential beds and is located in Narre Warren South, Victoria. We pride ourselves on delivering the best care for our residents and firmly believe that happy staff equates to happy residents.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in our residential home with excellent support from management and high staff morale.
About the Role ...
Personal Care Workers are valued team members who report to a Team Leader and provide & assist the personal care and emotional well-being of our residents.
Personal Care Workers are responsible for providing a high standard of direct care to residents in the residential aged care setting and work in a great team environment.
We have casual bank shifts available, across a variety of (rostered) Monday to Sunday - AM, PM and Night Duty shifts.
About you ...
You are a highly organised energetic and self-motivated individual - someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads. You'll have a high level of teamwork with colleagues and empathy and compassion too.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills and competencies:
- Work experience of at least 6 months or more in aged care
- Teamwork with colleagues
- Effective communication skills
- Friendly and positive personality
- Personal care experience in aged care
- A passion for working in aged care
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
- Computer and documentation skills
- Understanding of Hygiene and Safety practices in aged care
- Current police check
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Food Safety Certificate
- Medication Endorsed highly desirable
- An understanding of the Aged Care Standards, accreditation, continuous improvement and ACFI requirements.
If you have proven experience within a residential aged care setting or hospital environment providing care to the elderly, we offer a great team to work with and a supportive working environment ... and we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onNarre Warren South, Australia
work Medical And Aged Care Group