NDIS Networking Coordinator, Melton VIC (BB-9487D)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Full-Time NDIS Networking Coordinator Required in Melton VIC
We are an innovative, dynamic and forward thinking registered NDIS Provider with an exciting opportunity. We pride ourselves on our workmanship, attention to detail. We have built a number of brand new SDA homes and are in the process of building many more across VIC Australia. Our brand new, state of the art, Platinum level SDA homes are located in high demand areas, close to transport and medical facilities.
We are looking for a proactive, experienced, passionate and professional individual to fill the full-time position of an NDIS Networking Coordinator, specialized in bringing participants requiring high physical support as well as psychosocial participants with complex needs in Victoria.
Your mission will be to find participants in the community living with complex psychosocial disability and those that require high physical support, whilst developing and maintaining positive relationships with relevant stakeholders.
We are a high performing and collaborative team, always treating each other with dignity and respect. This is an amazing opportunity for an NDIS Networking Coordinator with drive and ambition to make an impact on their career with a new challenge, coupled with the following:
- Excellent remuneration package in line with your experience and networking
- Be a core member of a rapidly growing NDIS Provider
- Future career opportunities
- Start work immediately
- Opportunities for personal development in a rewarding industry
- Flexible work arrangements
- Finding registered participants of SDA, STA and MTA for SDA dwellings built by Cocoon and help register potential participants with NDIS
- Liaise between potential participants and Cocoon
- Contacting and liaising with all the hospitals, rehabs, nursing homes, retirement villages, support coordinators and government departments to find potential participants
- Engaging with participants and delivering on the core values of the business
- Be able to successfully transition participants from their existing residence to Cocoon SDA homes
- Accurately document communications in accordance with NDIS guidelines
- Other reasonable responsibilities, as directed
Essential Eligibility Criteria
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar position or field
- Experience working with the health sector including Government Departments, hospitals, nursing homes, retirement villages, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of the NDIS
- Must be well connected with the NDIS industry
- Good understanding of Plan Management and Support Coordination
- An ability to manage family, clients, and other stakeholder expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Support Coordination is highly regarded
- Have an open heart and mind with willingness to change to improve
We are determined to employ dedicated and caring people!
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process with your Resume and Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please explain why you are an ideal candidate for this job and what strategies you will use to bring participants.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
calendar_today4 days ago
work Cocoon Group Services