Clinical Support Officer - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (BB-F1283)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Position Classification: Admin Officer Level 3
Remuneration: $1145.36 - $1183.07 per week
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ214880
Where you'll be working
Northern Sydney’s vision is to be "leaders in healthcare, partners in community wellbeing". Our purpose is “embracing discovery and learning, building partnerships and engaging our community to deliver excellent health and wellbeing.”
What you'll be doing
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Holds or is willing to undertake a Certificate III in Health Administration or has equivalent work experience.
- Self-motivated with ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
- Capacity to undertake a diverse range of tasks as an effective member of a dynamic team, in a high volume, demanding work environment.
- Excellent team skills and able to work effectively in a busy multi-skilled team environment.
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge and practical skills with computer and internet-based software, with high level of accuracy in word processing, data entry, and minute taking skills.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills, and ability to prioritise tasks.
calendar_today16 hours ago
work Northern Sydney Local Health District