Store Manager (Barista) (BB-135FC)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Store Operations Manager with room to grow.
Avanti Lovely Banks has been operating for 2 and a half years in line with it's established sister store, Avanti Coffee Lara. We are a very busy drive thru coffee with a large, loyal customer base. Our customers come because they love our coffee and our excellent customer service.
We are looking for a new store manager to take care of daily operations within the store and staff management. Within this role there is room to grow to learn about the back end of the business down the track.
What you would be responsible for-
- Staff management, including hiring and staff discipline
- Rostering and managing any shift changes, working within a wage budget
- Stock Ordering and management
- Assisting with marketing ideas
- Working on shift making coffee, with a range of open and close shifts. Ensuring the best coffee possible is being produced and all staff are trained correctly.
- Open communication working with the Company Manager and Company Director in regards to maintenance or staff issues.
- Daily banking or appropriate delegation of this responsibility
- Obtaining some stock from supermarket or Campbell's Cash and Carry
- Customer complaints
- Experienced Barista with full coffee knowledge.
- Previous management experience, preferably in hospitality
- Customer Service experience
- A sense of urgency and an understanding of the urgency required in this business
- The ability to think outside the square and proven initiative
- Friendly and approachable nature, but firm when required.
If you think this sounds like you, please forward a resume and cover letter to Leah.
Expected Start Date: 01/03/2021
calendar_today2 days ago
info Full Time
location_onLovely Banks, Australia
work Avanti Coffee