Accounts Receivable Officer (BB-8C0E7)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Sunnyfield is a large not-for-profit organisation guided by our values of respect, trust, honesty and innovation, it's our mission to enrich the lives of people with disability through person-centred active support that creates choice, opportunities and skills for life.
Sunnyfield is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our Finance team in Allambie in a Full Time Role. You will be responsible for collection of debts and chasing of overdue accounts, also working with internal and external managers to ensure payment or repayment of invoices.
About the role:
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of all Accounts Receivable collections
- Responsible for the NDIS billing run
- Ensure compliance with all reporting timelines.
- Work with Regional Managers and Sales Managers to coordinate efforts in resolving problems to ensure timely payment or repayment of short paid invoices by customers.
- Responsible for managing recharges and reconciliations of Clients/Customers accounts and billing.
- Building rapport with clients' families, financial guardians over the phone and in writing.
- Respond to queries from Clients, Customers and other staff, and record and refer any customer complaints to relevant division
The successful candidate will have skills and experience in the following:
- Strong experience in Accounts Receivable with 3 to 5 years of verifiable related experience.
- Knowledge of NDIS scheme preferred
- Knowledge of TCM and Navision softwares preferred
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to reconcile Accounts Receivable collections amounts, with exceptional organisation skills.
Why be part of Sunnyfield?
You will be rewarded with flexibility, inspiring leadership and meaningful work, with a mission to enrich the lives of people with disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life. We also offer salary packaging to maximize your earnings!
If you have the required experience and skills, we look forward to receiving your application.
Criminal record checks with the NSW Police, Working with Children check, prior employment checks and functional assessments are part of Sunnyfield's recruitment process. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia and hold a current driver's license.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAllambie Heights, Australia