Recruitment Consultant (BB-ECA28)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Work-life balance, highly sought-after Gold Coast location
- Centralised talent acquisition function for Australia-Asia
- Drive standardisation of recruitment processes across the region
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff. JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
An exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to help support the TA function for the Australasia business.
- The end-to-end recruitment process for all professional roles (White Collar)
- Delivering a quality experience for our hiring managers and candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop detailed briefs
- Develop recruitment plans, including job description and competency checklist.
- Posting on internal and external job boards, carrying out resume screening, short-listing, scheduling interviews, facilitating pre-hire checks, assessments & medicals, and managing job offers.
- Owns candidate and agency communication as relevant.
- Positive candidate experience throughout the lifecycle of the recruitment process.
- Collaborate on, can carry out key global and local recruitment projects.
- Strong working experience in high-volume recruitment.
- Preferably an internal recruitment partner with the organisational/HR team.
- Managing own targets, delivering on SLAs, being proactive in collecting required information.
- Build rapport, communicate and engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Being resilient, adaptable, and flexible to a changing work environment
- Good negotiator and ability to act as a career counsellor to candidates
- Experience in an HRIS environment – SAP Success Factors preferred
- Experience recruiting in Sales, IT, Corp Support roles is an advantage
What's On Offer
- Ongoing training and career development
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- Exposure to global projects
Your Next Steps
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to become part of the JELD-WEN family, please apply online by completing the application process.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.
calendar_today22 hours ago