HR Ventures & Acquisitions Talent Integration Associate Manager (BB-C2807)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Working as the VATI Lead and collaborate with other workstreams (as applicable) to deliver talent integration activities on deal/s. The individual would be responsible for (not exhaustive):
· Understand the HR V&A end-to-end acquisition process.
· Lead and Deliver talent integration activities across the following (but not limited to):
o Talent integration planning to enhance employee experience joining Accenture through Stakeholder Management (Sponsor, Acquired Leaders, HRBP), Communication and Training approach & related deliverables.
o Deliver high-quality and creative messages for meetings and other communication channels.
o Employee Impact Assessment (for acquired employees) to understand key messages for planning engagement, communications and training activities.
o Work closely with leaders and key personnel to co-create employee transition roadmap.
o Manage culture integration of acquired employees into Accenture by conducting workshops/ sessions to understand target company and Accenture culture similarities & differences.
o Onboarding & Orientation approach and implementation of the same.
o Plan for feedback mechanisms e.g. surveys, focus group discussions etc. and plan for corrective action.
· Collaborate with teams to obtain required information for preparing, reviewing and finalizing the required deliverables. These team members may include:
o Internal HR team members include HRBPs, Recruitment, Learning & Development etc.
o Leaders and team members from DTE, CDTS and PMI teams.
o Other workstreams leads such as IT/IS, Workplace, Mobility, Finance, Payroll
o Acquired company leaders and employees.
· Complete tasks on time and error-free striving for the best support possible.
· Build credibility and relationships with HR VATI team members and other key stakeholders.
· Maintain organization of time and deliverables.
· Atleast 5+ years of relevant experience in managing projects and related change management activities
· Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
· A desire to improve the employee integration and transition experience
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Advanced PowerPoint skills
· Strong Excel skills
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work cross-culturally
· Ability to develop and maintain a global relationship network
· Ability to work in a virtual work environment
· Human Resources experience
· Understanding of HR business
· Knowledge of HR processes
· Microsoft Teams site creation/maintenance knowledge
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
calendar_today1 day ago