Team Manager Reporting & Analytics (BB-B68FD)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Team Manager - Reporting & Analytics - Customer Hub
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Our vibrant, innovative and energetic collaboration spaces empower our teams to innovate and deliver an exceptional experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
We are an agile team who embrace diversity of thought and love to take on challenges with a pragmatic and innovative approach. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, care, curiosity, openness, and a proactive attitude. As a team we continually seek ways to pair, collaborate, support and learn from each other!
About the role:
The Team Manager - Reporting and Analytics is a newly created role, and will be responsible for ensuring the Customer Hub, our team members and external stakeholders have access to the business intelligence needed to deliver in their roles and manage performance.
This role will require working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting priorities; being able to demonstrate recent experience in managing competing priorities and varied stakeholder groups is key.
This is a leadership role which will be responsible for leading, coaching and mentoring a team of reporting analysts; this role would suit someone with proven technical capability who is looking to step into a leadership role for the first time.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
● Leadership, mentoring and coaching of a team of reporting analysts
● Management of framework and guidelines for reporting across the Hub
● Create, own and manage a central repository of Customer Hub data
● Ownership of the monthly Customer Hub executive reporting including insights and analysis
● Sizing and coordination of reporting requests
● Active management of relationships across all data owners in WooliesX
● Proactive data provision and report development
Who we are looking for:
The role requires a person that is a strong people leader, with an aptitude for technical BI concepts and the ability to innovate and lead best practice, sustainable and scalable solutions.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
● 3-5 years experience in a large contact centre environment
● 3-5 years experience in leading teams of contact centre support professionals
● Current, demonstrated knowledge with BI platforms such as Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure/Power BI or Amazon Web Services
● Experience in preparing, maintaining and evolving reporting and performance comms for an executive audience
● Ability to bring complex concepts to life for a diverse stakeholder group
calendar_today19 hours ago