Spare Parts Interpreter (BB-C07A9)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Spare Parts Interpreter
Due to a vacancy arising, our client is looking for a spare parts interpreter to join their small team to support the inbound phone queries from dealers, trades staff and customers in the education of parts available to purchase to support our clients equipment.
This company is a global organisation and one of 2 market leaders in their field. Currently they export to over 50 countries and are the leader in their field in the Australasian market.
Reporting to the team Supervisor, you will have previous experience as a Spare Parts Interpreter from the automotive, hospitality or manufacturing industries. This is a telephone-based role where approximately 70% of the time is spent educating people on inbound calls and approximately 30% is processing phone order, providing quotations and investigating returns. This client uses SAP as their ERP system but SAP experience is not essential.
- Previous experience as a Spare Parts Interpreter.
- Professional and courteous manner and communication, both written and verbal.
- Resilience, reliability and attention to details.
- Previous SAP experience highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience sending professional emails and basic word and excel experience.
- Full work rights in Australia.
- Permanent fulltime role working with a global brand.
- Small friendly team that support one another.
- Early finish every 3 out of 4 Fridays
- Onsite parking
To apply online please click on the appropriate link below and send your resume and cover letter in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joni Gilbertson on 03 9535 2111.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.
calendar_today16 hours ago
info full time
location_onMount Waverley, Australia
work Veritas Recruitment