Financial Business Partner (BB-BDD13)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Kilcoy Global Foods is a nature-to-plate company with a footprint spanning Australia, the United States and China. We partner with the world’s food industry to find new and better ways to source; prepare and serve delicious meat and seafood the world loves to eat. We believe our winning culture stems from the quality of our people and the contribution they make to Kilcoy Global Foods every day. We proudly acknowledge the hard work and dedication of our 1700+ employees who are committed to first-class standards, quality and safety. Our Australian operation located in Kilcoy, (one hour north-west of Brisbane) is the largest Grain Fed Beef Producer in Australia. We also have a corporate office in Birtinya on the Sunshine Coast.
Kilcoy Global Foods is looking for a high calibre Financial Business Partner, based at our Corporate office in Birtinya on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, You will be partnering with the Commercial Senior Leadership to provide value adding information and analysis for decision making, contributing to the achievement of overall business outcomes.
- Ensure an efficient and professional information flow from the Finance team across the site and externally
- Lead and contribute to the delivery of business and financial objectives through proactive involvement in the day to day operations.
- Guide and direct business activities to ensure business systems that contain critical data for the organisation are utilised effectively.
- Partner with CSMO and Commercial Senior Leadership team to provide useful information and analysis for making commercial business decisions and strategy development
- Reporting and analysis – for SLT, Executive, Group – daily, weekly, monthly, annual, as required; including report development and improvement, in collaboration with Accounting Systems and Process
- Partner across the wider Finance and Business Analytics team to standardise and document reporting and analytics practices and to develop improved business reporting and intelligence tools/models
- Development and management of sales, pricing, brand, cattle type reporting and analysis
- Build Commercial models and analysis, including pricing and cost analysis; and presentation of information
- Develop and improve data capture processes and structures for ongoing reporting and analysis
- Ensure the efficient and reliable documentation and record keeping for areas of functional responsibility in line with organisational policies and procedures and legal requirements
- Remain up to date with current legislation that impacts on areas of functional responsibility, including but not limited to Accounting standards and Taxation Law
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to bring the following experience and qualifications:
- Post-Graduate Qualifications in Accounting/Commerce (e.g. CPA/CA qualified)
- 5+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain/Plant or Commercial Finance Manager role preferably within the agricultural or FMCG sectors
- Expert management accounting, financial analysis and reporting experience
- Proficient with ERP Accounting Systems and Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability of managing change within an organisation
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and drive continuous improvement
- Senior stakeholder management experience highly desirable
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively where necessary
How to Apply
If you have the right skills and would like to join our company and be part of our success, please complete your details and attach your resume along with a cover letter addressed to HR.
We look forward to reviewing your details and will be in touch as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make every effort to select the best qualified individual for the job based on job related qualifications and experiences. Some of the information we collect via your application form and resume is “personal” information as defined by the Privacy Act. All information provided via your application form and resume is treated as confidential.
You may be required to present proof of identification (Driver's Licence, Passport or Birth Certificate). If you have a scanned copy of one of these documents, please attach at least one form of ID to your application. If you are having difficulty attaching documents, please contact the Recruitment Department on (07) 5293 5131 and let us know.
About Kilcoy Global Foods
Kilcoy Pastoral Company is currently undergoing a global expansion and is transitioning to Kilcoy Global Foods. Kilcoy Global Foods is a nature-to-plate global food solutions enterprise, harnessing the unique strengths and experience of Kilcoy Pastoral Company to bring exceptional food experiences to customers all around the world. Our corporate office is located in the Birtinya Queensland with our production site, established in 1953, located in Queensland’s Sunshine Coast hinterland at Kilcoy.
Allows you to pre-fill the application using your SEEK profile information and resumé
Personal Details * Required field
- First name *
- Last name *
- E-mail *
- Phone *
- Street *
- Street Cont.
- City, Town or Suburb *
- Postcode or Zipcode *
- Country *
- State, Region or Province *
Do you have Australian Working Rights ? *
- Have you been referred by a Kilcoy Global Foods employee? If so, please list their name.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Kilcoy Pastoral Co Ltd