Membership Consultant - Genesis Fitness Kelmscott (BB-422D8)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
WA, Genesis Fitness Club - Kelmscott 6111
- Earn commission for your results
- Full time position
- Great career pathway with an entrepreneurial organisation
Do you have a history of overachieving? Do you love the thrill of the chase? Do you do whatever it takes to achieve your goals?
About Genesis Health & Fitness
with 24 hour access, 7 days a week, our national network of health clubs spans across Australia at 42 locations (and growing!) Featuring every aspect of exercise from weights to cardio, swimming or dance, boxing to cycling. We are passionate about creating a fitness community that is inclusive, encouraging and empowering of everyone!
The role of Membership Consultant involves prospecting, touring, closing and getting referrals for future sales.They will actively seek new business for the club, representing the facility and Genesis in positive and professional manner.
Membership Consultants primary responsibility is to achieve individual and team goals and targets as set out with a Membership and Club Manager. The successful applicant should possess excellent communication skills, a passion for health and fitness, and enjoy helping people to start their goals.
Skills & Attributes:
- Have a passion for fitness!
- Have strong customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold current First Aid & CPR Certification
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent) & National Police Check
- Prior experience in fitness, sales, customer service or a retail environment is highly advantageous
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Belgravia Health & Leisure Group Pty Ltd