Employment Broker (BB-61482)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About the Role
The Employment Broker is a diverse, fast paced and extremely rewarding role. You will have the opportunity to assess customers strengths, identify and create opportunities for employment for these customers and place them into sustainable employment. In addition, you will network and establish relationships with employers within the community and work with them to find them suitable candidates to meet their business needs.
Part of the role will require you to be out on the road visiting local businesses to identify vacancy opportunities therefore, a current driver’s licence is essential for this role. Strong administration skills are essential for your success in this role.
This role is being offered on a full time, ongoing basis. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
You’ll also experience the work/life balance that comes with working a 9 day fortnight, with a dedicated and fixed day off every second week. You will still receive the remuneration of a full time employee in addition to the ability to salary sacrifice. This challenging role will be a well sought after opportunity so we encourage you to submit your application at your earliest convenience.
To be successful in the role you will be able to:
- Demonstrate your ability to identity and create employment opportunities for our customers;
- Demonstrate your ability to build relationships and grow a network of employers;
- Show case your enthusiastic, friendly and focused attitude to be able to deliver professional customer service;
- Demonstrate your exceptional communication skills with proven ability to build positive relationships among a diverse range of customers and employers;
- Engage and be a dedicated team player collaborating with your colleagues to ensure individual targets and team goals are achieved;
- Prove your ability to coordinate recruitment opportunities and work with employers to meet their employment needs;
- Prove your ability to reverse market customers and create opportunities for our customers
- Demonstrate high attention to detail with strong time management skills to be able to manage a complex administration workload; and
- Prove your ability to work with culturally or linguistically diverse people, Indigenous clients, ex-offenders, youth and disadvantaged groups.
You will also be required to:
- Hold a current driver’s licence;
- Show sound knowledge of the local labour market and the needs and expectations of employers; and
- Have intermediate to high level administrative skills including ability to type at a minimum of 30 wpm.
We encourage anyone from a strong business development background to apply, as your great customer service and multi-tasking abilities will see you thrive in this role.
Workskil Australia is a national not-for-profit and charitable organisation, with almost 40 proud years of supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. We do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and community services across New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
We promote a positive team culture where high performance can thrive. We value excellent customer service, integrity and honesty in our employees. We look for employees who have a genuine passion for working with those in need, are results-focused and can contribute to a strong team. In return for your truly valued contribution we will support your ongoing career development and offer a friendly, supportive & innovative environment for you to thrive.
We work hard every day to:
- Work with our Customers to secure great long-term job opportunities.
- Meet the labour needs of business and industry through quality recruitment services at no cost.
- Assist businesses with diversifying their workforce.
- Provide specialist employment and community services to people seeking work, including people with mental illness, injury or disability and Indigenous Australians.
- Deliver work experience projects to the community.
Our values remain at the heart of everything we do and we strive to conduct our business with the highest degree of care, integrity, respect, honesty and service. We believe that the care, respect and high level of service we give to all of our customers is our key point of difference.
A competitive salary will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience. As Workskil Australia is a public benevolent institution, we can also offer a portion of the salary through tax effective salary packaging.
About your Application
For your application, please include both a cover letter and resume. Your letter should set out why you are the appropriate candidate for the role. For ease of upload, we encourage you to combine these into one file as a pdf or word document. Please also note that a psychometric assessment is part of the application process, so please allow yourself approximately 15 minutes to complete your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance and other checks that may be a requirement of the position. To learn more about working at Workskil Australia head to https://www.workskil.com.au/about-us/work-with-us/
We are actively looking to fill this role and reserve the right to shortlist and interview applicants whilst this advertisement is open so encourage you to submit your application at your earliest opportunity.
Workskil Australia is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants who identify as Indigenous, are from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or have disability. We deliver a range of employment and community services to children, young people and their families and are committed to creating a safe environment for children and young people in the delivery of these services.
No Recruitment Agencies Please
calendar_today1 day ago
work Workskil Australia