Client Service Officer (BB-1DC06)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Are you currently a CSO who is passionate about servicing clients to a high standard? Are looking for a fresh, innovative and supportive environment to work and develop in? Read on....
- Award winning leading company within Financial Services
- Based in the CBD – established and growing Company with head office in Adelaide and new office in Sydney (total team members over 20)
- Come and join a dynamic, flexible, supportive and fun team!
Who the Company is?
Established in Adelaide, our multiple award winning Client is a leader in Financial Services with clients, both locally and around Australia. With a new office in Sydney, this role will support them based from the head office in Adelaide.
Strong, loyal, protective and fearless. These are the attributes that our Client regards as fundamental to the way it cares for and protects its clients.
Their Financial Advisers have helped thousands of clients plan for success; from starting a business to buying a house, having a family to preparing for retirement.
They see themselves working to make clients feel safe and remove the cloud of mystery that sometimes shrouds the profession of financial planning and wealth creation.
As a holistic financial advice firm, their team of specialists have a reputation for advising on all aspects of Financial Advice with specific strengths in:
- Retirement Planning
- Investments including SMSF, SMA, MDA solutions
What you will be doing and will be responsible for:
The Client Services Officer is an integral part of the business structure and is responsible for managing the delivery of the service offering to clients. Primarily, your role involves performing the client service administration from the implementation meeting through to completion in a timely manner. You will also be responsible for ensuring all elements of the ongoing service offer is provided to each client. Your role will also require you to be present during parts of client meetings and assist clients with general, nonadvice related queries.
The Client Services Officer will also work as part of the overall Client Services Team, assisting other members of this team in meeting targets of service delivery.
- General client administration
- Preparation & coordination of all appointments & related documentation
- Manage implementation of all new business
- Liaise with client as required
- SOA/ROA Implementation
- CRM maintenance
- Compliance checklists
- Platform Administration
- Insurance Implementation
‘What you look like’ and need to demonstrate to be successful’.
To be successful in this position, our Client is looking for a great team member who can demonstrate the below:-
- A minimum of 3 years CSO experience within the Financial Planning sector;
- High competence in using X-plan, understanding of workflow and CSO administrative tasks;
- Strong client relationship skills;
- Strong referencing around being a positive and supportive team member, have a high attention to detail and organization skills;
- Enjoy interacting with clients and working with a close and growing team; and
- Is highly productive, efficient, solution orientated and a forward thinker.
What can the Company offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Long term career progression and development opportunities.
- Extensive and ongoing professional development.
- Fun and social team environment,
This is an opportunity to further your career in a fast growing, successful company.
Sound like you?
If you answered yes, please click the apply now button and submit your application by providing a cover letter which highlights your experience relevant to the areas covered under ‘What You Look Like’ along with your resume (please combine your cover letter and resume in one document), and complete the screening confirmation questions relevant to this position (please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the application process).
For more information, you may contact Kylie on 0402 337 455.
To note, we will provide regular progress updates on the recruitment process via email sent from our Expr3ss recruitment system. If you have not seen any updates within 2 weeks please check your junk mail first prior to contacting us directly.
Recruiters and Candidates. Please do not send details directly to the client. The client has engaged BespokeHR to assist solely with this position. If you or any of your potential candidates wish to apply, please do so via the apply button.
calendar_today4 days ago