Senior Engineer - Factory Innovation (BB-5C751)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
• Work onsite at the home of some of the best-known chocolate & confectionary brands in the world
• 12-month contract, with potential for future roles or progression
• Enjoy the country Ballarat lifestyle, whilst conveniently only one hour away from Melbourne
Here at Mars Wrigley (MW), we have a great opportunity for a Senior Engineer – Factory Innovation, to join the R&D team based at MW’s high tech and progressive factory in Ballarat on a 12-month contract.
Home of delicious brands such as Maltesers® and M&M’s®, you will join an experienced team of experts in the Technical Hub, who play a key part in improving efficiency, scaling up of new products to site, supporting Capital Projects and providing technical trouble-shooting support to the factory.
What would be your key responsibilities?
• Manage the process specification process for new equipment in a variety of Capital Projects in collaboration with Engineering, whilst supporting the commissioning phase
• Determine the feasibility, risk assessing, commissioning and validating of new products at site
• Identify and execute efficiency opportunities at site through a structured problem-solving methodology
What are we looking for?
• Significant technical or engineering experience working in a food manufacturing environment
• High level of critical thinking with an excellent ability to fault find and solve complex technical problems
• Ability to influence without authority and lead projects to deliver a solution
• Bachelor of Engineering/Food Science/Science or similar
This is a great role to showcase your excellent technical expertise and passion for food whilst being be part of a highly supportive and experienced technical team where you can learn and leverage from your fellow Associates.
What can you expect from Mars?
• Awarded #4 in the Best Places to Work Australia survey for 2020
• Genuine focus on your development with access to world class training
• Global health and wellbeing program to support work-life balance
• Join the world’s leading manufacturer of chocolate, chewing gum, mints and fruity confections
calendar_today2 days ago