hr coordinator (BB-1ADB8)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About the Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager you will have the ability to seamlessly transition into a fast paced, high performing
HR team. You will be the first point of contact for all generalist HR enquiries, leading the recruitment of staff and providing operational support across the businesses wide range of HR functions and processes.
As HR Coordinator, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication
skills. You have the confidence to take initiative to identify opportunities, think analytically, and solve problems.
You’re a people person with exceptional communication skills which assist you to build and maintain lasting
relationships with your key stakeholders.
You will also have:
● End to end recruitment experience
● Experience utilising to a HRIS
● Highly developed organisational and presentation capability
● A degree in Human Resources or a related field
● Minimum 3 years experience within a HR environment
● Strong emphasis on collaboration and ongoing development and coaching
● A Supportive and flexible environment
● A truly diverse and inclusive workplace
● Salary is comensurate with your experience
click the apply link, upload your current resume. Please contact Gianni at or you can contact me directly via 07 3031 3291
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
skillsHR Coordinator, Recruitment, HR, Onboarding, Performance Management, ER, Employee Relations
qualificationBachelor Degree in HR or related field
calendar_today2 days ago