Quality Coordinator (BB-3DC4B)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Permanent full-time position
- Located in Kalgoorlie, WA
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced individual to join the Kalgoorlie Laboratory as a Quality Coordinator. As a Quality Coordinator you would be responsible for overseeing the quality system at the laboratory and ensuring all equipment is calibrated in the line with SGS Mineral Services quality procedures.
- Previous experience working in a similar position.
- Significant laboratory QA/QC process experience
- Demonstrable experience in developing a quality culture within a laboratory.
- Solid understanding of laboratory and QHSE practices, as well as chemical processes.
- Intermediate computer literacy skills.
- Operational knowledge of all site requirements in relation to ISO 9001 systems.
At SGS you will be part of our dynamic and innovative culture, and will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration salary packages
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development opportunities (nationally and/or globally)
- Health & wellbeing incentives (gym membership rebates & discounted private health insurance)
- Paid Parental Scheme
- Access to financial products/services & corporate discounts
- Ongoing training and development
calendar_today23 hours ago