Business Support Officer (BB-BC43F)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
This opportunity is currently open to be added to our talent pool. Haines is always expanding and growing, please submit your application if you'd like to be considered for future opportunities in our Business Support Team.
Your opportunity to showcase your dynamic and invaluable skillset, with a company that values its people.
- 25 - 37.5 hours per week role at Lonsdale
- Modern offices with free onsite parking
- Rewarding job satisfaction with a fast growing National company
Haines Medical is a dynamic business designing and manufacturing specialty medical products. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality products and customer service, with a people over profits attitude.
We are calling in an administrative superstar to provide exceptional support to our customers and internal team with a 110% quality attitude.
Led by a progressive management team, you will be provided with a dynamic work environment that will allow your organisational and time management skills to shine. Your proven administration background means you understand the importance a key role like this represents for a company and it's customers, and you strive to lift the bar on what 'exceptional customer service' is.
Working with a close-knit team in a corporate environment who treat each other like family, you will add to our team your high performance vision, strong work ethic and easy going sense of humour.
The role will see you in a customer centric role:
- Effectively managing incoming calls, emails and enquiries
- Processing refunds, exchanges and bookings for collection
- Building relationships and providing assistance to Haines personnel
- Organise staff functions, catering, and resources as required
- Manage stationary, amenities, mail and other general office tasks
- Ensure continued improvement for our Quality system and ISO 9001 standards
- Contributing your ideas and innovation to improve efficiencies
Your outstanding skills and attributes include:
- An approachable, pro-active, solutions driven team player
- Optimistic, efficient, warm, helpful and resourceful
- Passionate, energetic and enthusiastic
- Driven and self motivated
- Flexible and adaptable
- Can do attitude and the ability to work in a busy environment
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills
- High level experience Microsoft Office skills, typing and data entry
- Experience with MYOB and basic financial information
- Professional presentation, phone and front of house manner
An opportunity exists for the most exceptional person.
Submit your application outlining:
1) Why you stand out for this role based on who we are and what we do
2) How your experience and skillset will advance our team
3) Your ideal days, start/finish time
4) Why you want to be apart of an organisation that prides itself on people
Haines. Always Thinking. Always There.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Haines Medical Australia