Marketing Assistant (BB-549AA)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
This role is integral to enhancing the productivity of the Newcastle business through the implementation and project management of key marketing and communications initiatives.
Key to the success of this position is effective coordination of marketing tactics, continual collaboration with the national marketing team, monthly monitoring of the metrics, championship of systems, tools and resources; and alignment with the company’s brand strategy and business plan goals. This is currently a fixed term contract role for a period of approximately 8 months.
The core tasks include:
- Assist the Marketing Executive of the Newcastle business to build the Colliers International brand among clients and customers through events, client communications and social media
- Maintain the team’s library of standard proposal responses and track record information. Spot check the quality of proposals on an ah-hoc basis and provide guidance for areas of improvement. Work with the local Marketing Executive and/or the BDC team on proposals / submissions.
- Work closely with the national advertising agency and other relevant, approved, marketing suppliers to coordinate artwork drafts, property campaign briefings, video communications and media bookings.
- Assist with the Corporate Marketing, BDC, Product Line Marketers and the PR team to roll-out and drive new marketing initiatives, supplier offers, new submission tools, training on specific programs, etc.
- Produce monthly metrics reports to gage performance in brand dominance. This includes but is not limited to volume of exclusive listings, signboards, online listings, advertising (digital and print), enquiries in CRM, click throughs on email marketing, etc.
- Understand and maintain the Colliers International Visual Identity guidelines, policies and approval protocols and apply these to all projects.
- Together with Corporate Marketing, develop lead-generating marketing initiatives for the Newcastle team.
To ensure success in the role you will require the following skills/experience:
- High competence in Microsoft Office package, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Minimum 1- 2 years relevant marketing experience
- Degree level qualifications in marketing, communications, business or a related discipline are highly desirable
- A good understanding of the property industry and key industry issues
- Flexibility of working hours, and a willingness to commence early or work back if necessary to get the job done
If you require further information, please contact Kate Dobbie, Senior Recruitment Manager on 07 3026 3309 for a confidential discussion.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Colliers International