Account Manager/Client Manager (BB-FE330)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?We are currently looking for an Account Executive | Client Manager to join our highly successful Sales team in NSW. Based in our CBD office you will be responsible for driving sales in existing accounts and new business streams in the Enterprise sector.
Working at NTT
- Identify potential clients in the target markets and gather intelligence on these clients, to assist with the identification of the best holistic strategies to approach and to convince them of the NTT value proposition.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for NTT.
- Drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Assist with the design of optimal business models and contributing to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
- Assist with the training of sales teams on the solution value propositions for target markets.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual targets/KPIs.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales in a new or existing streams.
- Extensive previous experience in consultative cross-selling and up-selling into the Enterprise sector.
- Previous business development experience preferably in an IT/systems integrator environment. Experience in selling datacentre, cyber security and contact centre solutions will be an advantage.
- Experience assisting with the design of optimal business models and contributing to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
- You will need to display good persuasion and influence ability to ensure new business development.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
calendar_today22 hours ago