Community Support Worker (BB-20ED5)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Sunnyfield is a large not-for-profit organisation with a Person Centred approach to providing services to people with disability.
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Support Worker to join one of our group homes located Wadalba, Central Coast. This is a 3 months fixed term contract with the possibility of permanent part-time, 60 ours a fortnight.
About the role
- Supporting 5 clients with high support needs to live independently in their own home, creating a positive environment to live in.
- Supporting clients with medical appointments and reporting; transportation; personal care and domestic tasks such as menu planning, cooking and cleaning.
- Integration in the community and active support such as teaching clients new skills
- Working outside business hours, weekends and active night shifts are required.
The must have's
- Positive attitude towards people with disabilities
- Being a champion in active support and person centred practices
- Willingness to work outside standard 9 to 5 business hours - flexibility
- Ability to work independently & as part of ateam
- Intermediate computer skills & system savvy - there are administrative hours included in the roster
- Full NSWdriver's license
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Working With Children's Check
Sunnyfield can offer
- Career pathways - opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Learning and Development - paid training
- Penalty rates
- the opportunity the change people's lives!
If you are passionate about making a difference on someone's life, APPLY NOW!
Criminal record checks with the NSW Police, Working with Children checks, prior employment checks and functional assessments are part ofSunnyfield'srecruitment process. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia and hold a current NSW driver licence.
calendar_today6 days ago