Program Coordinator, Fundraising & Donations (BB-E2EC8)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 2
Remuneration: $98,105.44 - $116,361.04
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ211097
Applications Close: Wednesday 24th February 2021
This is a temporary Full Time maternity relief position until 27th March 2022 with the possibility of an extension at samereduced hours
What you'll be doing
- Leads annual fundraising strategy and donor care marketing program to maximise donations revenue
- Supports staff and Managers to develop and foster key relationships
- Implements and manages systems and processes
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) andor work experience that demonstrates an understanding of and experience in achieving fundraising engagement and donations.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative ability leading to the design and implementation of effective fundraising campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to influence donors and stakeholders, leading to an increase in engagement and donations.
- Strong analytical capability, demonstrated through an ability to maximise the use of fundraising system(s) and develop and use relevant performance measures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to provide sound advice to the Executive and Board, including on legislative and regulatory requirements. .
calendar_today18 hours ago
The Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District is seeking applications from people with experience in community engagement and fundraising in the not for profit sector. We have a short term vacancy in our team and would love to hear from you if you are passionate about our community and working with diverse stakeholder groups to achieve positive outcomes for all.
The position will require familiarity with government policy and legislation regarding fundraising and donations, and a demonstrated ability to use and maintain customer databases for maximising fundraising opportunities.
The Fundraising and Donations Program Coordinator will report to the Senior Manager Communications and will undertake this District-wide role from the District office in Port Kembla. The successful applicant will be required to be able to drive between District sites in order to perform the role.
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
An eligibility list will be created for future Temporary and Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
Please note: Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
Your claim against the selection criteria is the most important part of your application as it will help determine whether or not you have met the standard of response required by the panel to be eligible for an interview. You should read the Position Description and then address the selection criteria for the role, giving examples where required. Applicants are encouraged to review the following information on Applying for a position within NSW Health at: :w.health.careersguidenswhealthPagesapply-for-position.aspx
This is a temporary full time position with job share to be considered for this role.
work Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District