Stores/Forklift Operator (BB-12329)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
Foster engagement and productivity.
About the job
Due to ongoing growth we are currently seeking an experienced Store Person/Forklift Operator based at one of our corporate sites in Jandakot. This is a Full Time Role working Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform general hand duties, lifting, stock control, and forklift operation
- Operate forklifts ranging from 2.5T up to 16T including sideloading forklifts.
- Use SLB provided PDA to perform receipts for incoming goods.
- Transport materials to different locations on the base
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Load/Unload trucks
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Regular stock takes
- Update WHMS with any movements
- High Risk Forklift license
- Strong commitment to work
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Adhere to all the HSE requirements associated with working with chemicals and heavy equipment
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply via the link for a 5 minute application process.
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425, 000. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our clients businesses run on a daily basis, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees
Current Forklift Licence
calendar_today1 day ago