Customer Service Coordinator (BB-D899D)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the SW Metro Coordination Team supporting customers and their families to live the life they choose.
- Working with customers and their families to develop/review care plans;
- Ongoing support and monitoring of current customers;
- A passion for providing stand out customer service;
- A passion for developing and nurturing relationships with current and potential customers, their families, and other key stakeholders;
- Able to work both autonomously, responsible for your own region, as well as within a high functioning team;
- Promotion of Chorus services within the community;
- Self-motivated with a professional can-do attitude, taking pride in doing a job beyond expectation;
- An awesome work ethic, which includes attention to detail and strong proven financial acumen;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong experience in the Microsoft Office package;
- Experience working in aged care or disability or similar industry experience would be highly advantageous;
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth Home Support Program;
- National Police Clearance of 6 months or less currency;
- Current Western Australian Drivers Licence;
- Own vehicle;
- Unlimited rights to work in Australia.
- Full-time, fixed-term until 31 July 2021, with possibility of extension;
- Safety Bay location - walking distance to the beach; the role could also be based in our Carlisle Office.
- Flexible hours on negotiation;
- Attractive salary packaging options (up to $15,900 per year tax free) and an additional $2,650 for Meals and Entertainment;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
Chorus connects people with their communities. We work alongside seniors, those living with disability or in mental health recovery. We love what we do and it shows in the way we treat everyone.
By joining the Chorus team you’ll be supporting people to live the life they choose. You’ll find purpose, fun and friendship at work. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your application online and include a cover letter and resume uploaded as one document.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
calendar_today5 days ago