Signals Analyst - FISINT(Up To 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!) (BB-DA3B6)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
CACI is seeking Analyst to perform analysis of various FISINT signals of interest in a 24/7 watch position.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Be a part of a team that provides analysis and assessments that assist in evaluating the process of resource utilization and efficiencies. Provide intelligence products that meet and support requirements for optimizing the utilization of resources.
More about this role:
As a FISINT Analyst you will share your knowledge of foreign signals and datalink systems, applicable tools for analysis, and proven ability to perform required analysis in a timely manner and ability to perform complex analysis and to communicate its results using accurate, concise and effective writing and thorough descriptive and graphical presentations. In this position you will use your good facilitation skills to bring diverse groups together on issues and reach consensus across stakeholders. Excellent interpersonal skills to include varying levels and types of government, industry and academia. Have conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communications and graphical representation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis at various levels to determine parametric characterizations, functions, and applications of electronic emissions, as well as to correlate and report on electronic emissions as pertains to scope and purpose of observed activities. Utilize sophisticated analog and digital signal processing and associated equipment. May conduct search and/or exploitation of data from various sources to prepare operational or technical reports, both written and oral and conduct training in one or more areas of specialization. May be required to perform duties in Operational Analysis, Technical Analysis, Reporting, as Technical Advisor, or in various support areas such as Data Archiving, Data Base Maintenance, Training in various analysis disciplines, or preparation and maintenance of specific Data Files and reference data. Specific Job areas include but are not limited to Electronic Non Linear Signals Analysis, Communications Signal Analysis, Instrumentation Signal Analysis, Situational Analysis as well as reporting of any of these in both narrative and formatted reports
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Ability to provide technical solutions to complex signals analysis is required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision following established procedures and the ability to determine new solutions to real-time situations is necessary
- Must be able to interact with multiple customers, both on and off-site
- Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- This position requires the individual to certify and maintain proficiency on a 24/hour watch position
You’ll Bring These Qualifications :
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires a high school diploma and 6-10 years of related experience, or a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5-7 years of related experience
- Basic understanding of how to characterize signal parameters. Perform search functions on technical signals of interest. Ability to prepare reports in support of operational and technical sources
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of the following tools would be a plus: IANA, CHAUEE, IMNS, CATS, MARTES, CED, Aspen
Graduate of SIGE2810/3810/4810 considered beneficial.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAlice Springs, Australia