Registrar - General medicine/physician (BB-CC5A4)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Our client is looking for a General Medicine Registrar to locum at a public hospital in NSW.
They require locum cover from 1 February - 4 April 2021.
If you are interested in this position, contact your Solution Specialist now. If you are not yet registered, you can do so via our website.
Client DescriptionThis hospital is a regional referral, level 5 base hospital located in New South Wales (NSW). It has 197 inpatient beds and undertakes over 8,100 surgical procedures annually.
Services provided include:
• Emergency Care
• Critical Care
• General Medical
• Mental Health and Clinical Support Services
Tucked away in a far north eastern pocket of NSW, this area is renowned for its extraordinary natural beauty, amazing cultural diversity, relaxed lifestyles and quirky charms.
There are many things to see and do in the region:
• Explore the nearby National Park and World Heritage rainforest
• Stroll through the local markets
• Check out the colours and characters of the world famous Nimbin
• Sample the local fare in a city café or restaurant
calendar_today10 hours ago
work MedRecruit Limited