Aquatic Services Coordinator (BB-57457)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Description:VIC, Aquarena Aquatic and Leisure Centre, Doncaster 3108
- Free Facility Access
- Exciting Career pathways with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Lead a great team in a supportive culture
The Aquatic Services Coordinator is responsible for the management and operation of the swim school and related services and programs. Accountable for managing the financial performance of the program in order to achieve the goals and targets as set out in the annual business plan for the Swim School.
The Aquatic Services Coordinator will lead the Swim Teachers to ensure the delivery of swim school programs to the highest standard possible. This role is a full-time position.
You will have a passion for swimming and the progression of students. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun, with a flair for working with children. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure swim school members, patrons and parents are gaining maximum benefit and enjoyment from the services provided.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
- AUSTSWIM Certificate (Teaching of water swimming and water safety or equivalent)
- Previous Swim School or Leisure Supervisor Experience
- Previous experience leading a large casual workforce towards business outcomes
- Demonstrated business and/or marketing experience
- Previous experience leading/reporting/monitoring financial outcomes
- National Police Check
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent)
- Level 2 First Aid and current CPR
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
- Pool operations certificate desirable but not essential
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 200 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in an aquatics environment, we want to hear from you!
calendar_today5 days ago
work Belgravia Health & Leisure Group Pty Ltd