Product Manager - AMI (BB-B1381)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.8 billion, Landis+Gyr employs approximately 6,000 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better.
A leader in the energy management business we are seeking a Product Manager - AMI to join our team in Sydney.
As an industry leader in the energy management business and the largest global player in electricity metering, we are looking for a Product Management professional to expand the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) product portfolio across Ausrtalia, New Zealand (ANZ) and South East Asian (SEA) markets to ensure its continued development to meet target market needs in terms of functional requirements, profitability and overall competitiveness over its life cycle.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure and understanding of electronics/hardware-based technology and relevant tertiary qualifications preferably within Electrical Engineering and / or Project Management. You will have had 5+ years of professional experience in product management, a solid working understanding of the full product lifecycle, ability to use financial models being able to manage multiple projects.
What you will be responsible for
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM):
• Analysing market requirements and technology developments affecting the assigned product portfolio’s development needs.
• Developing technology and/or product roadmaps for assigned products.
• Managing the life cycle of assigned products through continual review of market and customer needs together with profitability and initiate required product development / obsolescence actions to maintain the product portfolio’s competitiveness.
New Product Development:
• Ensuring products pass through each of the processes leading to their development and ultimately their sale to customers.
• Preparing marketing requirements specifications together with relevant feasibility and product pre-studies for the product development process.
New Product Launch:
• Coordinating customer product approval process and develops and executes product launch plan.
• Creating communications collateral, sales support tools, and new product launch kits associated with assigned product portfolio.
On-going Product Support:
• Providing product related training for sales persons and super-users for new product releases.
• Participating in annual budget process related to overhead expenses and planned product development projects.
What’s on offer
• Learning and development opportunities
• Opportunity to work with great people in an inclusive environment
• Chance to grow your skills and make a true impact in a global organisation
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe you are suitably qualified, please submit your covering letter and resume.
Only candidates with a right to work in Australia should apply.
Landis+Gyr is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring, so far as reasonably practicable, a safe and healthy working environment.
calendar_today1 day ago