Commis Chef (BB-86B00)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About the Business
Join the amazing team at the Marcoola Beach Surf Life Saving Supporters Club, where we offer great food, fun and entertainment. We trade 6 days a week and offer a 120+ seat bistro, gaming room with 36 machines, TAB and Keno facilities.
About the Role
The Commis Chef will be responsible for preparing and cooking meals according to our Modern Australian menu to ensure a high-quality product is produced. You will be able to take direction under the guidance of your Head Chef and work effectively with your kitchen team members to ensure that the day-to-day practices comply with safety and health policies.
Skills and experience:
• Trade cooking qualifications
• Previous experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of cooking practices
• Knowledge of safe, hygienic working practices
• Ability to coordinate a number of tasks at the same time
What we need from you:
• A positive attitude with a strong work ethic and strong communication skills
• Able to work individually and in a team environment
• Organisation skills
• Available to work a flexible roster including nights and weekends
This is a Casual role paid in accordance with the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2020.
Trade cooking qualifications are essential. Must have current Australian working rights to apply.
Must be available for day, night, public holiday, weekend and split shifts.
calendar_today4 days ago
info Full Time
work Marcoola Surf Life Saving Supporters Club