Duty Manager (BB-A0FD1)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
These roles are based in the beautiful World Heritage location at Jenolan Caves.
• Two part-time roles available (7 shifts per fortnight - negotiable), working an overnight shift 10:30pm – 6:30am
• Starting salary of $56,225 + super, the positions are permanent
• Great opportunity to work at an exclusive location Jenolan Caves
calendar_today2 days ago
About the role
These roles are a unique and rare opportunity to work in the idyllic Jenolan Caves based only 2.5 hours from Sydney. These are part-time roles working the overnight shift from 10.30pm – 6.30am where you will undertake a range of tasks. The primary purpose of the role will be to process the nightly audit and reports but you will also be responsible for any guest enquiries during this period and ensuring the safe and secure overnight operations. You will need to present with a background in hospitality and a First Aid Certificate. Previous warden training would be an advantage. There is some accommodation available on site upon request.
The essential requirements of the role are;
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Demonstrated experience in Hospitalitytourism Industry particularly food and beverage service, housekeeping service, maintenance (non trade) and basic kitchen services.
• Availability for rostered weekendpublic holiday work both within and outside the reserve.
For more information about the role contact Mukul Sharma, Hotel and Hospitality Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 6359 3912 or click here to view the role description.
At the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment (DPIE) we are focused on creating a liveable, inclusive and sustainable New South Wales with thriving natural environments, strong primary industries and bustling urban centres. We are the stewards of our state’s physical and environmental assets - both natural and built - and we work hard every day to ensure New South Wales continues to flourish.
The Jenolan Caves Reserve Trust is a division within Environment, Industry and Science, responsible for the care, control & management of the Jenolan Visitor Use and Services Zone. This is regarded as being both environmentally and culturally significant. The Visitor Use and Services Zone includes, but is not restricted to, Caves House, retail areas, kitchen areas, front office, staff and guest accommodation, walking tracks, maintenance areas and the Caves System.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Jenolan Caves Reserve Trust