Sales Representative (12 month contract) (BB-5F791)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
This is your chance to join a team of forward-thinking, change-making individuals collectively transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Operating at the intersection of two fast growing industries – health and tech – you’ll play an active role in shaping the future of healthcare in Australia.
This contract outbound sales role is supported by a great product and a growing market, with the environment designed for you to succeed and hit your targets right from the start. Whilst you will have the benefit of also working qualified inbound leads generated by our marketing team, your tenacious outbound activity will put you in the driver seat to exceed targets and be rewarded with an uncapped commission structure on top of a market competitive base salary.
What are you selling?
Subscription based products and services to the health industry - Doctors, Dentists, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors etc. We aim to improve their awareness in the digital space, help them secure new patients, and effortlessly manage health appointments.
- Get chatting to health care business owner
- Generate new opportunities and convert them into paying HealthEngine subscribers
- Achieve KPIs including activity (eg. daily call rates) & cultural (eg. supporting team mates)
- Maintain quality data in our CRM for timely, accurate reporting
- Own the speedy, quality hand-off sales to our Customer Success & support teams
- Participate in team learning, reading and researching activities
While previous outbound sales experience is interesting, we really are looking for the "cream of the crop" and will reward accordingly. Stand out applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrate the ability to close sales and overcome customer objections with a consultative approach to selling.
- Be able to identify opportunities and key selling signals.
- Have proven ability to exceed KPIs
- Resilient- let's face it, sales is highly rewarding but can be challenging at times
- Ability to balance assertive sales follow-up without being overly aggressive
- A technical aptitude
- A strong work ethic and a self starter.
- Someone who loves winning as part of a team.
At HealthEngine, we’re on a mission to transform healthcare in Australia. HealthEngine is Australia’s consumer healthcare platform, creating an exceptional patient experience by bringing all healthcare providers into one, connected network. We allow patients to find and book healthcare practitioners at the touch of a button, 24/7, while providing practices with the tools and technology to improve their patients’ experience. We believe that by creating a more connected, immediate and simple ecosystem, we can improve health outcomes for everyone.
What’s on Offer
HealthEngine is where you’ll be your best self. You’ll collaborate with smart, interesting people who will challenge you to be better. You will learn a lot and grow even more. There’s no limit to your progress — your future’s what you make of it.
- A diverse culture of smart creative individuals who are passionate about HealthEngine’s mission and vision
- A creative co-working hub in the heart of the Perth CBD
- Regular social events from afternoon drinks to hackathons and a huge end of year celebration
Diversity and Inclusion
HealthEngine believes in the power of a diverse workforce and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers and consumers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you!
calendar_today1 day ago