Allied Health Assistant - Community Health Care - St Clair - Temp FT (BB-A2CE6)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
Position Classification: Allied Health Assistants
Remuneration: $$1,011.01 per week
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ207555
Applications Close: 09032021
Together, Achieving Better Health
Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District will drive innovation and excellence in health service delivery that provides safe, equitable, high quality, accessible, timely and efficient services that are responsive to the needs of patients and the community.
NBMLHD is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strives to be an inclusive workplace for all people. We strongly encourage and welcome applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, refugees, people of diverse genders and sexuality, and people with disability.
About the Role
- Provision of assistance, therapy interventions and support to Allied Health Services in the Chronic and Complex Care team.
- The role will support the provision of quality care to clients in their homes and in Community Health Centres, working under the guidance of the delegating Allied Health Professionals.
- Certificate III or IV in allied health assistance or other equivalent and relevant qualification andor a minimum of 12 months relevant full time equivalent experience as an allied health assistant
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and skills in manual handling of clients and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and organise a busy workload
- Demonstrated ability to independently undertake tasks, and clinical duties with clients once delegated and operate with minimal direct supervision
- Computer literacy, with the ability to use Office, email, and electronic patient record systems
- Current Driver's Licence and willingness to use for work purpose travel. This may include driving long distances across NBM LHD
calendar_today2 days ago
About Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
The Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District provides world-class clinical care, research and innovation, and is committed to providing a workplace culture that values and promotes the growth of high performing teams and individuals. We are passionate about the work we do, and are committed to improving the health of our local community and enhancing the experience of all our patients.
See why people like you join our local health district – and welcome to the family! s:w.youtube.comwatch?v=W2FVDzrwYZI
To check out our diverse workforce and see some of our recent innovative and community-focused achievements, browse our YouTube channel: s:w.youtube.comchannelUC8ZhAGF38E10CN2upBndvfA
If you would like more information about our Local Health district, please visit our website: :w.nbmlhd.health.
If you read this and think “Wow – that’s me!” then please review the position description and selection criteria for the role. You will need to submit an application electronically by clicking on the “Apply Now” button. So that we truly understand how perfect you are for this role, please ensure that you detail your experience, skills, knowledge and any other relevant information by responding to each selection criteria.
To apply, you need to be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold an appropriate work visa.
Selection Criteria to be addressed:
work Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District