Casual Early Childhood Educators - Cert III Qualified ( multiple locations within Inner West LGA) (BB-D9D64)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About the role
We currently have casual opportunities available for reliable, experienced and dedicated casual Early Childhood Educators (Certificate III Qualified) to join our professional and friendly Children Services staff.
As Early Childhood Educator (Certificate III Qualified), you will be responsible for assisting the Co-ordinator / nominated supervisor in the day to day running of the service and for assisting in the implementing of a safe, caring, healthy, stimulating learning environment in order that the physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs of the children and their parents are adequately met.
Please read the Position Description to familiarise yourself with all the requirements and conditions of the role.
$25.12 per hour (plus 25% casual Loading) + Super
Some of the required skills, experience and qualifications
1. *Certificate III in Children’s Services (CHC30402).
2. *Must meet Child Protection Act requirements and hold a current NSW Working with Children Check clearance ( please provide your WWC number with your application)
3. *Current First Aid Certificate and completion of or willingness to undertake approved course/s in Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management.
4. Willing to undertake role of Responsible Person under the National Education and Care Services Regulations as required.
5. *Identify and Respond to Children at Risk of Harm Statement of Attainment
6. Centre-based Education and Care experience.
7. Practical experience in incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework into developing play-based experiences, curriculum planning and/or documentation
Note: Shortlisted applicants will need to provide a certified copy of the following documents:
· Proof of work rights in Australia (e.g. copy of Passport or Birth Certificate etc)
· Relevant Qualifications (marked with * above)
calendar_today23 minutes ago
info Full time
work Inner West Council