Casual/Part-time Events Waitstaff (BB-83E9F)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Do you have what it takes to join a national leader in venues and catering?
Doltone House Venue & Catering Collection is Australia’s leading 5 star hospitality brand. Due to exciting growth we are looking to expand our Operations Team, seeking Casual/Part-time waitstaff.
You will be working in a vibrant and supportive environment at various events including weddings, social, and corporate events. If you have a passion for creating unforgettable guest experiences, we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing shifts with flexibility
- Extensive training and support from our experienced Operations Team
- Opportunities for growth with clear career pathways (for example Team Leader, Function Supervisor)
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Full Australian work rights
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Competency Card
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- A high standard of presentation and grooming is essential
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly, guest focused attitude to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Most importantly you will be passionate about the hospitality industry and strive to deliver 5 star service at every event
Doltone House is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to upholding our diverse work environment. Our application process is completely confidential – we respect the privacy of all candidates.
calendar_today5 days ago
work Doltone House