Restaurant Manager (BB-887FE)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
Salary: 75,000 AUD – 85,000
We are searching for an experienced Restaurant Manger a to join our growing team. Based in The Calile Hotel on James Street, this bustling restaurant with a large and breath-taking space, providing real round the clock dining and drinking - whether it’s an early breakfast meeting, after-work drinks in the cabana beds or a large group dinner.
Hellenika offers a team culture like no other, with extensive training and above and beyond care for our employees and customers, we are looking for a like-minded individual who can lead our team.
As we are open seven days (7 days breakfast, lunch, and dinner) we offer a full time roster with some overtime required.
This role directly takes charge of the restaurant and reports directly to the executive managers of Hellenika. The restaurant manager also has an excess of 10 direct and over 90 indirect reports. We are seeking a professional, passionate and energetic person who can lead and develop our team.
We require a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a busy fine dining restaurant.
Strong hospitality operational knowledge
Experience in budget management and cost control
Great presentation and time management skills
Experience leading a large and diverse team
Experience managing a large volume of customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Leadership Skills – We require experience leading a large and diverse team. We require you to take responsibility for the floor managers as well as the floor team. Provide feedback, coaching and training where required, demonstrate our values and manage annual leave and absences.
· Extensive wine and liquor knowledge
· High volume customer management skills including complaints management
· Communication Skills – Can effectively communicate with all customer, team and stakeholders on all levels
· Ability to make decisions and take ownership of outcomes
· Certificate 3 or higher in Hospitality (desired but not essential)
· Certificate 3 or higher in business management (desired but not essential)
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Take full responsibly of restaurant operation
· Coordinate and motive staff to ensure high productivity
· Lead and coach a diverse team of at least 80 team members
· Create and maintain a focus on providing an excellent and memorable customer experience
· Contribute to a culture of care for our team and customers
· Communicate with suppliers, team and other stakeholders
· Work within budgeting guidelines
· Assist with creating menus
· Assist with external and internal recruitment
· Manage absence and annual leave calendar
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onFortitude Valley, Australia