Director, Transaction Services | Healthcare & Retirement Living (BB-8AF9E)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Accelerate your success as a Director within our highly regarded Healthcare & Retirement Living (HRL) Transactions & Advisory team. This is a rare opportunity for a seasoned Healthcare & Retirement Living professional looking to join a market leading team.
You will be responsible for creating sales and advisory opportunities with owners of Healthcare, Aged Care, and Retirement Living assets in VIC. These relationships will be used to collaborate with internal Colliers teams such as Commercial Investment Sales & Residential Development Site sales to unlock opportunities to market non-HRL assets owned by those clients.
Core responsibilities include:
- Create, develop and work with Healthcare & Retirement Living client to ensure superior level of property sales expertise.
- Prepare marketing submissions, ensuring brand compliance.
- Continue to increase the depth of understanding of the major players and identities, including new trends and directions in the market.
- Participation in advisory and strategic engagements.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate;
- 5+ years’ experience in the Healthcare or Aged Care sector, ideally in a similar role but those with a Healthcare Advisory background with an interest in making the move into transactions are encouraged to apply.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the business.
- Intermediate to Advanced level MS Office skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated – keen to add value to the team.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies. If you want a confidential discussion, please call Tom Keady on 02 9257 0314
calendar_today1 day ago
work Colliers International