Found in: Neuvoo AU
Salary Range $54,000-58,000 plus superannuation.
Our client, an East Melbourne based kitchen fabricator, is looking for an accountant to report to the Financial Controller.
This position involves
- Examining and reconcile bank statements
- Overseeing payroll and examining expenses
- Review incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Prepare company financial reports and analyse data collected
- Generate financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Assisting the preparation of budgeting and forecasting reports
You will need
- An attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Experience with financial reporting requirement
- Experienced in a manufacturing firm can be advantageous
- Bachelor Degree with a major in Finance or Accounting
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
calendar_today5 days ago
work Southern Cross Personnel