Prep Cook (BB-05E74)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Work for a company with a culture of respect and camaraderie
- Ongoing training ensures the development for our staff to grow, exceed & expand opportunities
- Part-time role
Excellent opportunity for a dedicated, fun-loving person to help make our restaurants a success, as a Prep Cook. Bring your passion for Serious food to this role!
About Us ...
Outback Steakhouse are contemporary, casual dining steakhouse restaurants beloved worldwide. We pride ourselves on serving up serious food and concentrated service; our unbeatable steak cuts are complemented by delicious choices of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta.
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you.
We’re proud to do things uniquely at Outback and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers”. We believe if you treat people right then success is assured to follow.
Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your bold personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service and bringing our guests an authentic experience.
It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability.
About the Role …
We are looking for bright, energetic and dedicated people to come and join the Outback family as a Prep Cook.
As a Prep Cook you will be committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and preparing food with proper safety equipment, tools and recipe specs. As a Prep Cook, you’ll help to provide each customer with an authentic dining experience in the restaurant, through your passion and commitment to prepare Outback food at its best.
The Prep Cook is also responsible for:
- Following established food safety guidelines, recipes, standards and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and food-safe environment
- Passionately prepare, portion, and/or cook food items to quality specifications
- Assessing ingredients and items for freshness and quality, rotating product appropriately
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity for personal development and growth in the company.
- Traineeships and apprenticeships available! (if eligible)
- Meal comp benefits.
- Reward and recognition.
- Closed Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
About you …
We are looking for friendly and outgoing people, who are full of energy, love to engage with people and take great pride in their work.
You'll also need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering exceptional food quality.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Solid organisational skills
- Ability to work shifts as needed including weekends and Public Holidays
- Confidence in food handling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in kitchen service or cookery roles is desired but not essential
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please
Outback Steakhouse Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onFairy Meadow, Australia
work Outback Steakhouse