State Tested Nurse Aides (STNA's) - Cleveland, OH (BB-F2350)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Description:Flagstar Nursing -
Job Description of the STNA / State Tested Nurse Aide
We are seeking compassionate STNA / State Tested Nurse Aide to work within our client's facilities providing support with daily living tasks, and personal care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Our qualified STNAs work closely with patients and are responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, and feeding. Flagstar's STNAs ensure our patients receive essential social and emotional support and provide vital information on patient conditions to nurses. Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or per diem; or maybe even control over your schedule, we have what you are looking for! Don't hesitate and get a hold of us today!
Qualifications of the STNA / State Tested Nurse Aide
- Current, state certification to practice as a STNA
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated 2 Step TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
At Flagstar, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer our STNA / State Tested Nurse Aide the following benefits:
- Salary of the STNA / State Tested Nurse Aide: Weekdays $16.00/hour, Weekends $17.00/hour!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Dedicated Office staff & 24-hour On-call Service
- Positive Work Environment
- Time and Half Pay when working on Holidays
- Paid Orientations
- Lucrative Referral Bonuses
- MONTHLY incentive programs
- Credentials 100% on us if you don't already have it!
- Medical, dental, vision and other health benefits!
- PTO Program
calendar_today2 days ago
work Flagstar Nursing